GoldCoastCB? That’s my other site. Why do I need this?
- It’s quicker than manually programming all 80 channels one at a time.
- These radios don’t have a dedicated repeater (RPT – DUP) on / off button like regular CB radios. This is a problem if you live in an area where there are no CBRS repeaters and you’d like to use unused repeater uplink or down link channels. (which is legal by Australian ACMA law)
Custom programming file has been set out as such…
- Channels 1 to 80 are simplex (radio to radio)
- 16 dedicated repeater use channels have been added
- 22 and 23 are included (for telemetry and telecommand packet data use only)
- All channels are default narrow band / high power
- Channels clearly labelled CB01 to CB80, RPT01 to RPT08 and RPT41 to RPT48
Import my custom Baofeng programming file and you’re done in seconds.
Delivery: Programming file with free help eBook (only 2ookb) download link is automatically emailed to your checkout email address.
Hundreds of happy customers – 100% eBay Feedback – Read the reviews here.
NOTE: I only sell data base files, NOT the radios.